Featured Article Archive
Entries by Title
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- Is retirement good for your health?
- Functional Loss In Aging
- Stay Focused During The Holiday Season
- Fitter students make the grade on standardized tests
- Exercising with Arthritis – “Fight for Function”
- Exercise is like Medicine
- Staying Fit and Healthy is a Family Responsibility
- 12-Tips To Help You Lose Weight
- The Challenge Of Childhood Obesity
- The Time For Change Is NOW !!!
- Unrealistic Expectations Can Cause Failure
- Sound The Alert - Obesity Epidemic May Impact Our National Security
- How Old Are You Really?
- Exercise: Essential, Not Optional
- MESSAGE TO OCCUPY WALL STREET
- NEW - MYTRUEAGE Facebook App
- Resistance Training Guidelines
- Fitness guru Jack LaLanne, 96, dies at Calif. home
- Food Addiction around the Holidays
- Developing the TRUE AGE TEST
- Obesity rates remain 'disturbingly high'
- Walking helps keep body and brain young
- Are you sitting down? It's slowly killing you
- Build Muscle? Light Weights Will Do
- How Much Exercise?
- Reducing the risk of sports injuries in over 40 adults
- Welcome to MyTrueAge.com